27 March, 2011

Day 31 - Best music videos of all time

Here at last, the final day of this blog series... You all should realize, that this means I may not be posting as often anymore... I know, I know, "How can he post any less often than he already is?" Well forgive me that I have a bit of a hectic life. :)

Anyway, as promised, here are the most amazing music videos ever made, in my opinion, that I have found at least. They are powerful, fun, well-made, intense, creative, and sometimes even make me emotional. Music videos are such a great creation, mixing two of my favorite mediums to create a fantastic product. Sometimes people tend to abuse music videos and make them lame or sketchy, or just too weird for their own good. Of course, some of those might be, in your opinion, on this list as well. Well get over it! It's my list, not yours! :P

Enjoy! (Keep in mind also, that I may add tot his list from time to time, so check back every so often.)









2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever get over how powerful Untitled is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it man... You said it.

    ReplyDelete