29 December, 2011

Finally Fulfilling My Promises...

So, there's two things I haven't done yet that I said I would.

First off, there's the matter of the David Hasselhoff in a rainbow speedo picture. (June 7, 2011)

Explanation is as follows: Our department at work is fairly tight-knit and we all enjoy a good ribbing now and then. Sometimes, when we leave our computers to get a drink or use the restroom or whatever, we forget to lock our desktops. Well, the popular reaction to this is to "Hoff" them. Pull up an awkward picture of the Hoff and just leave it on their computer so that when they come back, everyone gets to make fun of them for "looking at the Hoff". Well, this tradition has continued for quite some time now. As for the rainbow picture I posted, I was commissioned by a member of our team to make the best Hoff picture yet. So I did some photoshop magic and made it truly extraordinary.

After that, it was hard to outdo ourselves... so now we just post pictures of the "unicorn man". Don't ask, I will not tell. If you want, here's a link or two, and you can gouge out your own eyes later. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)
Link 1
Link 2


The second thing I neglected was to post was pictures of the Windgazer Hike of Legends. They will follow this week... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment