25 February, 2013

Home and Business

Well, Priddis Music has a new music video out. But this time, it's a little more close to home... no pun intended...

My best friend Court is also my future business partner, as we will be starting our company together sometime this Spring. I mention this because Priddis Music has hired him to do their filming and editing for the next few videos. Heopfully, this will become a long-term thing and Court will do many muchly good things for them.

This video is the first of them. I'm proud of the job he's done and we're super stoked to be working together... again...

This is an acoustic karaoke cover version of "Home" by Phillip Phillips. I think it's pretty dang awesome.


And here's a link to some behind-the-scenes footage from the recording of it.

1 comment:

  1. HI Jason!

    I am looking for an urgent HTML web designer for a short term project. Can you email me if interested at julie@rixty.com thanks so much! Julie

    ReplyDelete